Welcome to the Georgia Perinatal Association Website!
Georgia Perinatal Association (GPA) is a multidisciplinary organization concerned with health care issues that improve pregnancy and infant outcomes. Our membership works to promote perinatal health through education, collaboration, and influence of state public policy.
- Role of BF Hospital Care in Maternal Role Competence, 4, 2017
- CareSource Provider Forums
- The Economist: Exceptionally Deadly
- Thomas Reuters Foundation: Inside Merck for Mother’s $500 Initiative to Tackle Maternal Mortality Worldwide
- Bustle: Why American Pregnant Women Die At A Shocking Rate – And What We Can Do To Stop It
- The Huffington Post: Maternal Death Rates Decreasing Everywhere But the US