Welcome to the Georgia Perinatal Association Website!
Georgia Perinatal Association (GPA) is a multidisciplinary organization concerned with health care issues that improve pregnancy and infant outcomes. Our membership works to promote perinatal health through education, collaboration, and influence of state public policy.
Georgia Perinatal Association Just Turned 40! Be a part of the celebration through participation.
Start this New Year off on the right track and become an active member of Georgia Perinatal Association. Join GPA now for a special New Year special of only $40 for an annual membership. This limited time offer ends April 30th, 2017. Membership rates will increase to $50 after April 30th, 2017. For membership information, please visit georgiaperinatal.org to become a member.
- CareSource Provider Forums
- The Economist: Exceptionally Deadly
- Thomas Reuters Foundation: Inside Merck for Mother’s $500 Initiative to Tackle Maternal Mortality Worldwide
- Bustle: Why American Pregnant Women Die At A Shocking Rate – And What We Can Do To Stop It
- The Huffington Post: Maternal Death Rates Decreasing Everywhere But the US