Welcome to the Georgia Perinatal Association Website!
Georgia Perinatal Association (GPA) is a multidisciplinary organization concerned with health care issues that improve pregnancy and infant outcomes. Our membership works to promote perinatal health through education, collaboration, and influence of state public policy.
31st Annual Conference – September 20 to 22, 2017 – St. Simons Island
- Role of BF Hospital Care in Maternal Role Competence, 4, 2017
- CareSource Provider Forums
- The Economist: Exceptionally Deadly
- Thomas Reuters Foundation: Inside Merck for Mother’s $500 Initiative to Tackle Maternal Mortality Worldwide
- Bustle: Why American Pregnant Women Die At A Shocking Rate – And What We Can Do To Stop It
- The Huffington Post: Maternal Death Rates Decreasing Everywhere But the US